Friday, April 13, 2012

Snack food post!


Woo you get two posts today! Okay so this one isn't a meal at all. This post will be about a snack that I have recently come to LOVE.

The Snack: Special K Cracker Chips - Sour Cream and Onion
27 Chips = 110 calories
3g of Fiber

These chips are really good! They have the same kind of.... airy taste that Baked Lays have. They are still as filling and good tasting as a regular chip. I think they're a little bit better than the Baked Lays version.

I find that making pre-portioned baggies helps me to not overeat them. For example, I got a big box of them at Sam's (like a Costco) and dumped them into a gallon Ziploc baggie. Then I portioned about 27 or so into the smaller sandwich bags and that's what I eat from. I take those bags in my lunch with no worries of pigging out on the chips!


I'd definitely recommend you go buy these if you like chips but hate how horribly high in calories most chips are.

While on this subject, the Ritz Cracker Chips are good as well, but they aren't as healthy... I don't think.

No comments:

Post a Comment