Monday, April 16, 2012

Herb Roasted Chicken

Lean Cuisine: Herb Roasted Chicken

 

Chicken breast and creamy herb sauce, roasted potatoes and vegetables. 

Calories: 170
Sodium: 540mg
Fiber: 3g
Protein:  16g
4 Weight Watchers Points


 Rating: 3/5
This one is just okay. I wasn't a huge fan of the sauce, but the veggies were good. The chicken tasted.... processed. It wasn't just a chicken breast, it had been processed. This isn't necessarily a downfall of it, but I could tell. 


I probably won't buy this one again though. I just didn't like it enough to want to get it again.


However, I will say that if you get it, I suggest having a salad or extra steamed veggies on the side. It is very small portions, smaller than most lean cuisine meals, so unless you are used to this small of a meal you will be hungry in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment